Academic credentials must be submitted directly to York College of Pennsylvania by the issuing institution to be considered official. They may be sent by mail or by electronic document transfer to:
Office of Admissions
York College of Pennsylvania
441 Country Club Rd.
York, PA 17403
Freshman (applicants with no previous post-secondary education):
- Official copy of Secondary School grade report along with certified English translation if needed.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS test scores (for Non-Native English speakers). York College requires at least a 79 TOEFL IBT score or 6.5 IELTS score for admission consideration.
- Official SAT or ACT test scores (for Native English speakers and applicants to Engineering, Computer Science, Nursing, Education, Forensic Chemistry, Pre-med, and Allied Health programs).
Transfer (applicants that have earned post-secondary credits):
- Official copy of your transcript from the institution you are currently attending and any institutions that you have previously attended in the United States.
- Official course-by-course credential evaluation of all your foreign college transcripts. Evaluation must be prepared by World Education Services (www.wes.org).
Application for admission must be submitted online. Preferred application deadlines: May 1st (Fall term), Sept. 1st (Spring term)