Our free application kick-starts the process. Get yours started today.
YORK COLLEGE IS TEST OPTIONAL
For more information about York being test optional, visit our Admissions Guidelines page.
Ready to apply? Whether you are entering as a first-year student or a transfer student, our online application makes it a smooth process. Apply today or check your application status by clicking below.
If you haven't already, you'll be asked to quickly create an account within our system, Slate. That login info is what you'll use throughout this process, so keep it handy.
You also have the option of applying to York as either a Regular Decision or Early Decision Applicant.
We have ongoing enrollment available right now! You can apply today for Fall 2024! Those who apply get immediate consideration for scholarships, so it's a smart idea to get started. You'll want to make sure you get us an official transcript as soon as you can, too.
York College is now accepting Early Decision applications for Fall 2024! By enrolling at York College through Early Decision, you're committing to York College. In return, York College is committing to you! That commitment includes:
- Early access to financial aid packages, including first review for scholarships.
- Early access to guaranteed and priority housing.
- Early access to course registration.
- Locked-in seat for the upcoming school year, which helps you avoid waitlists.
- Special recognition during Accepted Student Day.
- Peace of mind that comes with certainty in your college selection.
Early Decision gives first-year students a chance to advance to the front of the line for enrollment consideration and financial aid awards. Certain majors have limited seating, and applicants interested in these programs will benefit most by applying Early Decision:
- Nursing: Both the Fall Clinical and Spring Clinical programs
- Engineering: Civil, Computer, Electrical, and Mechanical
- Forensic Chemistry
- Computer Science
- Health Professions: Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Imaging, and Respiratory Therapy
The Early Decision application deadline for the Fall semester is December 1, and the Early Decision deposit deadline is January 15.
Accepting York's offer of admission as an Early Decision student is a binding agreement. Students who submit an Early Decision enrollment deposit must withdraw any applications submitted to other colleges and universities and are not permitted to submit additional applications to other institutions. Your deposit represents your commitment to attend York College.
We would love for you to complete your college education at York. You can apply today for Spring 2024 and Fall 2024.
To apply for admission submit the following:
- An online application.
- An official transcript of all academic work attempted, with a separate copy submitted from each college attended.
- An official copy of your final high school transcript (optional).
- If you have earned fewer than 15 semester hours of college credit you may also be required to submit your final, official high school transcript.
If you have previously attended York College, but missed two or more consecutive semesters or have officially withdrawn from the college, you must submit a Readmit Application.