Eisenhart Community Scholars
Eisenhart Scholars are innovative student leaders who are driven to make a lasting difference in their communities through volunteer engagement. The Eisenhart Scholars program provides a $5000 annual scholarship ($20,000 over 4 years) to selected students.
Eisenhart Scholars are known for their…
- Initiative: Eisenharts are restless in their drive to make a difference.
- Empathy: Eisenharts take the time to build relationships and learn from their community.
- Innovation: Eisenharts are creative and resilient innovators.
- Leadership: As leaders in their communities, Eisenharts are empowering and collaborative.
- Involvement: Eisenharts are engaged in their communities, and they inspire others to get involved too.
The Eisenhart Community Scholars program is part of the York College Honors Community as well as the Changemakers Community. The program educates, prepares, and inspires students to become agents of change in their community. As an Eisenhart Scholar, you'll be mentored and provided with opportunities to develop genuine partnerships with local community agencies. You will also develop skills in Design Thinking, management, community organizing, strengths-based leadership, networking, and fundraising that will be assets in whatever profession you choose.
The application period for this scholarship ends February 1, 2024.