YCP Flex Card
The YCP ID Card serves as the York Flex Card with debit card capability for the York College community. The card is accepted for purchases and services both on and off campus. You can use it in our dining halls, cafes, vending machines and more, and you'll find several neighboring businesses accept Flex Card as payment, too.
Want to add to your account? You can simply drop off a deposit at the Business Office with cash or personal check. Or you can securely deposit flex dollars online with a credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover)
- There is no per transaction charge for deposits or purchases.
- Money that is not spent will be carried from semester to semester while continuously enrolled.
- Flex dollars are neither transferable nor refundable.
- No cash withdrawals or money order purchases can be made with the York College Flex Card.
- York College is not responsible for funds used on lost or stolen cards.