Presidential Research Fellowship Program
Explore. Discover. Create. Showcase.
The York College of Pennsylvania Presidential Research Fellowship Program is a new academic initiative designed for exceptional students who want the most out of their college experience. Fellows receive a four-year full-tuition & fees scholarship, but that's just the start of the benefits of this exclusive, academically-challenging and rewarding program.
Presidential Research Fellows:
- Work closely with a faculty mentor
- Design an original research project with other research fellows that will contribute new knowledge or new expression to a field of study.
- Participate in interdisciplinary “high impact” learning opportunities — you will obtain a deeper learning of how your major relates to others
- Submit to a peer-reviewed journal
- Present at research conferences
The application period for this scholarship ends February 1, 2023.