Presidential Research Fellowship Program
The York College of Pennsylvania Presidential Research Fellowship Program is a new academic initiative designed for exceptional students who want the most out of their college experience. Fellows receive a four-year full-tuition & fees scholarship, but that's just the start of the benefits of this exclusive, academically-challenging and rewarding program.
Presidential Research Fellows:
- Work closely with a faculty mentor
- Design an original research project with other research fellows that will contribute new knowledge or new expression to a field of study.
- Participate in interdisciplinary “high impact” learning opportunities — you will obtain a deeper learning of how your major relates to others
- Submit to a peer-reviewed journal
- Present at research conferences
The priority deadline is March 1, 2021, to be considered for the Fall 2020 class. To be eligible, you must be accepted for admission to York College by the deadline for the scholarship application. The scholarship would replace any merit award earned.