McNees Accelerator at YCP
The McNees Accelerator at YCP offers the experience, guidance, and supplemental funding necessary to launch a successful business. Through the combination of education and mentorship, motivated entrepreneurs will be able to formulate an effective framework and system of thinking to effectively start and grow their businesses.
- 8 workshops covering a wide range of topics
- Mentorship from faculty member and community experts
- Up to $5,000 in funding
*All workshops will take place at the J.D. Brown Center for Entrepreneurship located at 410 Kings Mill Road, York PA 17403
The McNees Accelerator at YCP is a Spring program for individuals and teams who have an early stage company, or are serial entrepreneurs. The program topics include:
- Program Introduction/Lean Canvas Overview
- Value Proposition/Unfair Advantage/Pricing
- Marketing Research
- Customer Discovery
- Legal Considerations
- Funding Sources
- Cost Structure/Estimating Startup Costs
- Pitch Day
Stay tuned for the next iteration of the McNees Accelerator!