McNees Accelerator at YCP
The McNees Accelerator at YCP offers the experience, guidance, and supplemental funding necessary to launch a successful business. Through the combination of education and mentorship, motivated entrepreneurs will be able to formulate an effective framework and system of thinking to effectively start and grow their businesses.
Please submit your application by January 31, 2021 to be considered for the spring 2021 program.
- 8 virtual workshops covering a wide range of topics
- Mentorship from faculty member and community experts
- Up to $5,000 in funding
- February 10th, 2021, 4-6 p.m.: Program Introduction / Lean Canvas Overview
- February 17th, 2021, 4-6 p.m.: Value Proposition / Unfair Advantage
- February 24th, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Marketing Research
- March 3rd, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Customer Discovery
- March 10th, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Legal Considerations
- March 17th, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Funding Sources
- March 24th, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Cost Structure / Estimating Startup Costs
- March 31st, 2021, 4-6 p.m: Pitch Day
All sessions are virtual and will be conducted live.