Readmitted students are those who:
- are full-time and miss a second consecutive semester at York College;
- have officially withdrawn through the Dean of Student Development and
Campus Life Office;
- or have officially withdrawn through the Registrar’s Office.
To reapply to the College, students are required to:
- Complete the readmission application below
- York College has access to your YCP transcript. If you have attended another institution after leaving YCP, official transcripts from that college or university must be sent to:
441 Country Club Rd
York, PA 17403-3651
- Clear any holds you may have with York College through the Business Office, Residence Life Office, or Academic Advising Office.
There is no fee to reapply. Your application will be reviewed by the Admissions Office. If you have questions about
readmitting to York College, please contact Sueann Robbins at 717.815.2257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
UNDERGRADUATE - RN to BSN