Business Office Resources
STANDARD REFUND POLICY:
Student refunds are available beginning on the first day of classes if there is a credit balance on the student account after financial aid has been applied. Refund checks and electronic refunds, for those students enrolled for direct deposit (see instructions below if interested in enrolling for eRefunds), are generated weekly throughout the semester. Advances are not provided.
NOTE: Eligible Veterans Benefits are billed after the drop/add period. These funds are applied to the student account upon receipt. If a refund is due, it will follow the standard refund policy in place at that time.
SEMESTER PAYMENT PLAN:
The 4-month payment plan is available the day after the original eBill date each semester. There is a $35.00 enrollment fee that must be paid, along with the first payment, when enrolling. If you miss the 4-month payment plan registration which ends either July 31st (fall plan) or December 31st (spring plan), you will still be eligible for the 3-month plan until the end of drop/add each semester. All subsequent payments are due on the 15th of each month. To sign up for the plan, please see the below instructions entitled Payment Plan Enrollment Process.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING eREFUNDS:
Sign up now to start receiving your student account overpayment by direct deposit.
Signing up is quick and easy:
- Log in to your MyYCP school account, select the ebill icon, select My Account, and sign up for direct deposit refunds.
- Enter your designated bank account information.
- You will receive an email once your refund has been processed, if you are eligible for one.
WE ARE ACCEPTING HOUSING DEPOSITS FOR THE 2022-23 ACADEMIC YEAR:
Housing deposits are currently being accepted for the 2022-23 academic year. Payment can be made online with a credit card through the student’s my.ycp account (see directions below). Payment can also be made in the Business Office with cash, check, or a money order.
NOTE: RETURNING students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit. All new, transfer, and readmit students will pay the tuition deposit through their admissions process.
PAYING EBILLS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the eBill icon
3. Select Make a Payment at the bottom of the screen which will pull up the amount due
4. This is where you change the amount, if you would like; then click on Continue
5. Select the payment type and click Continue
6. Enter payment information and click Continue
7. Enter a checkmark in the "I acknowledge.." box, then click on Continue
8. Review the payment information and amount; if everything looks correct, click on Pay
PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
1. Sign into my.ycp.edu with your username and password.
2. Select the Ebill icon on the left.
3. Choose Payment Plans on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Select View Payment Plan Options.
5. After selecting the payment plan option, scroll down to enter an amount that you want to budget for the payment plan. There is a payment plan calculator available if you wish to use it for help in determining your budget.
6. Scroll down, reviewing the individual payment amounts. Once you are satisfied that everything appears correct, select Enroll in Plan.
7. Review the Truth in Lending and the Terms and Conditions. If you agree, scroll to the bottom to accept. Select Continue.
8. Enter your date of birth and phone number. Select Continue.
9. Review the Payment Due at Time of Enrollment page. If you agree, select Continue.
10. Enter payment information. You will be asked if you want to be set up on auto payments and, if not, if you want to save the payment method information. Answer according to what you desire. If prompted, review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Select Continue.
11. Acknowledge the service charge. Select Continue.
12. Review the information shown on this screen to ensure accuracy. If correct, select Pay.
PAYING DEPOSITS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the YCP Web icon
3. Click on the Pay Bill/Student Account tab
4. Select Pay Deposits for Tuition and Housing
5. Select the term
6. Click Submit
7. Choose Housing if you are a residential student
RETURNING students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit.
All new, transfer, and readmit students will pay the tuition (and housing, if applicable) deposit through their admissions process.
8. Click Submit
9. Enter credit card information (Note: There is no convenience fee when paying a deposit.)
10. Click Next
11. Review payment information; if correct, enter email address for receipt and click on Submit Payment
YCPWEB FOR PARENTS/PARENT PROXY:
Students can create a parent account for proxy access to important information that pertains to the student. Through the parent proxy account, parents can access information including warning grades, final grades, pay deposits, and view/pay eBills. Instructions can be found here.