Business Office Resources
SUMMER SEMESTER PAYMENT PLAN:
The 3-month summer payment plan is available beginning on April 12, 2022. There is a $35.00 enrollment fee that must be paid, along with the first payment, when enrolling. The second and third payments are due on May 20 and June 20, respectively. To sign up for the plan, please see the below instructions entitled Payment Plan Enrollment Process.
WE ARE ACCEPTING SUMMER 2022 TUITION DEPOSITS:
Tuition deposits are currently being accepted for the upcoming Summer 2022 sessions. All students (full-time and part-time) are required to pay a $100 tuition deposit prior to registering. Payment can be made online with a credit card through the student’s my.ycp account (see directions below). Payment can also be made in the Business Office with cash, check, or a money order.
WE ARE ACCEPTING HOUSING DEPOSITS FOR THE 2022-23 ACADEMIC YEAR:
Housing deposits are currently being accepted for the 2022-23 academic year. Payment can be made online with a credit card through the student’s my.ycp account (see directions below). Payment can also be made in the Business Office with cash, check, or a money order.
NOTE: Beginning with the fall 2022 semester, RETURNING students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit. All new, transfer, and readmit students will pay the tuition deposit through the admissions process.
PAYING EBILLS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the eBill icon
3. Select Make a Payment at the bottom of the screen which will pull up the amount due
4. This is where you change the amount, if you would like; then click on Continue
5. Select the payment type and click Continue
6. Enter payment information and click Continue
7. Enter a checkmark in the "I acknowledge.." box, then click on Continue
8. Review the payment information and amount; if everything looks correct, click on Pay
PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
1. Sign into my.ycp.edu with your username and password.
2. Select the Ebill icon on the left.
3. Choose Payment Plans on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Select View Payment Plan Options.
5. After selecting the payment plan option, scroll down to enter an amount that you want to budget for the payment plan. There is a payment plan calculator available if you wish to use it for help in determining your budget.
6. Scroll down, reviewing the individual payment amounts. Once you are satisfied that everything appears correct, select Enroll in Plan.
7. Review the Truth in Lending and the Terms and Conditions. If you agree, scroll to the bottom to accept. Select Continue.
8. Enter your date of birth and phone number. Select Continue.
9. Review the Payment Due at Time of Enrollment page. If you agree, select Continue.
10. Enter payment information. You will be asked if you want to be set up on auto payments and, if not, if you want to save the payment method information. Answer according to what you desire. If prompted, review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Select Continue.
11. Acknowledge the service charge. Select Continue.
12. Review the information shown on this screen to ensure accuracy. If correct, select Pay.
PAYING DEPOSITS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the YCP Web icon
3. Click on the Pay Bill/Student Account tab
4. Select Pay Deposits for Tuition and Housing
5. Select the term
6. Click Submit
7. Choose Tuition - summer semester only; returning students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit beginning with the fall 2022 semester (Select Housing if you are a residential student for the 2022-23 academic year)
8. Click Submit
9. Enter credit card information (Note: There is no convenience fee when paying a deposit.)
10. Click Next
11. Review payment information; if correct, enter email address for receipt and click on Submit Payment
YCPWEB FOR PARENTS/PARENT PROXY:
Students can create a parent account for proxy access to important information that pertains to the student. Through the parent proxy account, parents can access information including warning grades, final grades, pay deposits, and view/pay eBills. Instructions can be found here.