Business Office Resources
SUMMER 2023 PAYMENT PLAN IS NOW AVAILABLE:
Enrollment for the 3 month plan is now available until April 30. There is a $35.00 one-time enrollment fee that is included with your first payment at sign up. Payments are due the 20th of each month. If interested, please sign up through your my.ycp web account, select e-bill and choose payment plans. If you should miss the April 30 deadline, a 2 month plan would be available for enrollment until May 20.
*Note: Certain majors are not eligible for the payment plan.
2022 1098T FORMS:
The 2022 IRS 1098-T Tax Forms are presently available online. Please be advised that a paper copy will not be mailed.
To Access Your 2022 Form 1098-T:
1. Log into MyYCP (https://my.ycp.edu)
2. Click on the YCPWeb icon
3. Select the Pay Bill - Student Account tab
4. Click on the 1098T Tuition Payment Tax Form link
5. Enter Tax Year: 2022 and click Submit
STANDARD REFUND POLICY:
Beginning with the Spring 2023 semester, eRefunds will begin being deposited into student bank accounts beginning on the first day of day classes. Student refund checks (for those not signed up for eRefunds) will be available to students beginning 3 business days after the first day of day classes. Both eRefunds and refund checks are generated weekly throughout the semester after the initial issuance. Instructions to sign up for eRefunds are below.
NOTE: Eligible Veterans Benefits are billed after the drop/add period. These funds are applied to the student account upon receipt. If a refund is due, it will follow the standard refund policy in place at that time.
WE ARE NOW OFFERING eREFUNDS:
Sign up now to start receiving your student account overpayment by direct deposit.
Signing up is quick and easy:
- Log in to your MyYCP school account, select the ebill icon, select My Account, and sign up for direct deposit refunds.
- Enter your designated bank account information.
- You will receive an email once your refund has been processed, if you are eligible for one.
PAYING EBILLS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the eBill icon
3. Select Make a Payment at the bottom of the screen which will pull up the amount due
4. This is where you change the amount, if you would like; then click on Continue
5. Select the payment type and click Continue
6. Enter payment information and click Continue
7. Enter a checkmark in the "I acknowledge.." box, then click on Continue
8. Review the payment information and amount; if everything looks correct, click on Pay
PAYMENT PLAN ENROLLMENT PROCESS:
1. Sign into my.ycp.edu with your username and password.
2. Select the Ebill icon on the left.
3. Choose Payment Plans on the left-hand side of the screen.
4. Select View Payment Plan Options.
5. After selecting the payment plan option, scroll down to enter an amount that you want to budget for the payment plan. There is a payment plan calculator available if you wish to use it for help in determining your budget.
6. Scroll down, reviewing the individual payment amounts. Once you are satisfied that everything appears correct, select Enroll in Plan.
7. Review the Truth in Lending and the Terms and Conditions. If you agree, scroll to the bottom to accept. Select Continue.
8. Enter your date of birth and phone number. Select Continue.
9. Review the Payment Due at Time of Enrollment page. If you agree, select Continue.
10. Enter payment information. You will be asked if you want to be set up on auto payments and, if not, if you want to save the payment method information. Answer according to what you desire. If prompted, review and accept the Terms and Conditions. Select Continue.
11. Acknowledge the service charge. Select Continue.
12. Review the information shown on this screen to ensure accuracy. If correct, select Pay.
PAYING DEPOSITS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the YCP Web icon
3. Click on the Pay Bill/Student Account tab
4. Select Pay Deposits for Tuition and Housing
5. Select the term
6. Click Submit
7. Choose Housing if you are a residential student
RETURNING students are no longer required to pay a tuition deposit.
All new, transfer, and readmit students will pay the tuition (and housing, if applicable) deposit through their admissions process. Additionally, non-matriculated students must still pay a deposit through Admissions each semester.
8. Click Submit
9. Enter credit card information (Note: There is no convenience fee when paying a deposit.)
10. Click Next
11. Review payment information; if correct, enter email address for receipt and click on Submit Payment
YCPWEB FOR PARENTS/PARENT PROXY:
Students can create a parent account for proxy access to important information that pertains to the student. Through the parent proxy account, parents can access information including warning grades, final grades, pay deposits, and view/pay eBills. Instructions can be found here.