Business Office Resources
Fall 2018 Semester Tuition/Housing Deposits Now Being Accepted
- All students are required to pay a $100 tuition deposit before registering for fall 2018 semester classes. Registration is set to begin on Monday, March 26, 2018 and follows a timetable based on earned credits and last name. An e-bill will not be generated for this deposit.
- Current resident students and those interested in living on campus are required to pay a $100 housing deposit in addition to the $100 tuition deposit. The housing deposit cannot be paid on its own; it must be paid simultaneously with a tuition deposit. The housing deposit deadline for priority housing registration is Friday, March 16. For more information, please see the YCP Residency Requirement and www.ycp.edu/about-us/offices-and-departments/residence-life-and-housing/current-students/
Click for online deposit payment instructions. For assistance, please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.815.1470 or the Residence Life Office at email@example.com or 717.815.1281.
Summer Sessions 2018 Tuition Deposits Now Being Accepted
All students who are interested in attending summer classes are required to pay a $100 tuition deposit before registering for summer 2018 classes. Please note that all students have a summer deposit hold which will only impact those interested in summer registration.
Click for online deposit payment instructions. For assistance, please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717.815.1470.
1098-T Tuition Payment Tax Forms
The 2017 1098-T Forms are presently available online. A copy will also be mailed early the week of January 29, 2018. Please be sure to review and verify the accuracy of your social security number (SSN). Report any incorrect SSNs to Mark Miller, Director of Accounting, at 717.815.6433.
To Access Your 2017 Form 1098-T:
1. Log into MyYCP (https://my.ycp.edu)
2. Click on the YCPWeb icon
3. Select the Pay Bill – Student Account tab
4. Click on the 1098T Tuition Payment Tax Form link
5. Enter Tax Year: 2017 and click Submit
Higher Education Services (HES) 10-Month Installment Payment Plan (IPP):
For those interested in participating in the IPP for the 2017-18 academic school year, applications are being accepted online at https://www.highereducationservices.org. Payments run from May through February and cover both fall and spring semester charges. For additional information, please contact HES at 800.422.0010.
2018-19 Tuition and Fee Rates:
YCPWeb for Parents
Students can create a parent account for proxy access to important information that pertains to the student. Through the parent proxy account, parents can access information including warning grades, final grades, pay deposits, and view/pay eBills.