Business Office Resources
NEW PAYMENT PLAN BEGINNING WITH THE FALL 2021 SEMESTER
Enrollment will open on July 8, 2021 for our fall semester installment plan. This optional plan will allow students to pay their semester balance in manageable monthly payments through Transact Campus. Enrollment takes place directly from the student portal. Select the e-Bill icon, choose Payment Plans, and follow the on-screen instructions (beginning on July 8). The fall semester plan consists of four monthly payments due no later than the 15th of each month beginning in July and running through October. PLEASE BE SURE TO ENROLL AND MAKE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT ON OR BEFORE JULY 15, 2021 to participate in the 4-month plan. Transact Campus charges a $35.00 enrollment fee which will be part of the first payment.
A spring semester plan will also be available with payments beginning in December 2021.
Please know that this payment plan runs on a semester-by-semester basis unlike the Higher Education Services payment plan which used an annual basis. We will no longer be using Higher Education Services.
More information will be emailed to students, as well as mailed to the permanent address on file.
FALL 2021 TUITION AND 2021-22 HOUSING DEPOSITS
Beginning Monday, February 1, 2021, fall semester 2021 and 2021-22 housing deposits will begin to be accepted for our returning students. Please see the instructions listed below on how to pay a deposit. All students are required to pay a $100 tuition deposit before registering for fall classes. Current resident students and those interested in living on campus are required to pay a $100 housing deposit in addition to the tuition deposit.
SUMMER 2021 SESSIONS TUITION DEPOSITS
Beginning Monday, February 1, 2021, summer tuition deposits will begin to be accepted for those students interested in attending summer classes. Please see the instructions listed below on how to pay a deposit.
1098-T TUITION PAYMENT TAX FORMS
The 2020 1098-T Tax Forms are presently available online. A copy will also be mailed. Please be sure to review and verify the accuracy of the student social security number (SSN) and address. If there are any discrepancies, a change form must be completed with our Records Office at email@example.com.
To Access Your 2020 Form 1098-T:
1. Log into MyYCP (https://my.ycp.edu)
2. Click on the YCPWeb icon
3. Select the Pay Bill - Student Account tab
4. Click on the 1098T Tuition Payment Tax Form link
5. Enter Tax Year: 2020 and click Submit
PAYING DEPOSITS ONLINE
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the YCP Web icon
3. Click on the Pay Bill/Student Account tab
4. Select Pay Deposits for Tuition and Housing
5. Select the term
6. Click Submit
7. Choose Tuition if you are a commuter or if you live off campus OR choose Tuition and Housing if you are a resident student living on campus (Note: If you are a resident student, you must pay BOTH the tuition and housing deposits at the same time.)
8. Click Submit
9. Enter credit card information (Note: There is no convenience fee when paying a deposit.)
10. Click Next
11. Review payment information; if correct, enter email address for receipt and click on Submit Payment
PAYING EBILLS ONLINE:
1. Sign onto your my.ycp account
2. Click on the eBill icon
3. Select Make a Payment at the bottom of the screen which will pull up the amount due
4. This is where you change the amount, if you would like; then click on Continue
5. Select the payment type and click Continue
6. Enter payment information and click Continue
7. Enter a checkmark in the "I acknowledge.." box, then click on Continue
8. Review the payment information and amount; if everything looks correct, click on Pay
YCPWEB FOR PARENTS
Students can create a parent account for proxy access to important information that pertains to the student. Through the parent proxy account, parents can access information including warning grades, final grades, pay deposits, and view/pay eBills.