Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Primary Care
York College of Pennsylvania’s Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner program is a Master of Science program designed to prepare nurses to specialize in the diagnosis and management of common and complex medical conditions for adolescents and adults.
The AGPCNP track provides students with a solid theoretical foundation and clinical experiences in a variety of patient care settings. Our small class sizes and blended course delivery gives you the best of both worlds: some face to face classes with our experienced faculty and on-line classes that support your educational goals and work schedules. As you study to become an advanced practice nurse you will learn how to provide cutting edge, evidence-based practice in a role that is in high demand, giving you the skills to contribute to improving healthcare outcomes. Upon graduation, students are eligible to sit for the national AGPCNP certification exam.
Join us and become a leader in the field of nursing. Enter the Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner program at York College of Pennsylvania today and prepare for your future and the health of your patients.
- 44 total credits
- 672 clinical hours with adult and geriatric patients
- 2 or 3 year-program of study
- Fall semester start
- Personal mentoring with highly qualified and skilled faculty
- Preparation to meet the requirements to sit for a national certification exam
- Accessibility to preceptors who will guide your clinical learning
- Rolling applications accepted until June 1st, 2020