Our free application kick-starts the process. Get yours started today.
Ready to apply? Whether you are entering as a freshman or a transfer student, our online application process makes it a smooth process. Apply today or check your application status by clicking below.
If you haven't already, you'll be asked to quickly create an account with our system, Slate. That log-in info is what you'll use throughout this process, so keep it handy.
We have ongoing enrollment available right now! You can apply today for Fall 2020. Those who apply get immediate consideration for scholarships, so it's a smart idea to get started. As a reminder, the personal statement included in the application is not required to submit the application to us; you can always submit that portion at a later date if you desire.
You'll want to make sure you get us an official transcript as soon as you can, too.
Our Early Decision option is open for Fall 2020. By enrolling at York College through Early Decision, you're committing to York College. In return, York College is committing to you. That commitment includes:
- Early access to financial aid packages, including first review for scholarships.
- Early access to guaranteed and priority housing.
- Early access to course registration.
- Locked-in seat for the upcoming school year, which helps you avoid waitlists.
- A special reception during Accepted Student Day.
- Peace of mind that comes with certainty in your college selection.
Early Decision gives first-year students a chance to advance to the front of the line for enrollment consideration and financial aid awards. Certain majors have limited seating, and applicants interested in these programs will benefit most by applying Early Decision:
- Nursing*: Both the Fall Clinical and Spring Clinical programs.
- Engineering: Civil, Computer, Electrical, and Mechanical*
- Computer Science
- Health Professions: Medical Laboratory Science, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Pre-Health Professions, Pre-Med, Radiography*, and Respiratory Care*
(*) These programs are competitive and can accept only a limited number of students.
The Early Decision application deadline is November 1, 2019.
We would love for you to complete your college education at York. You can apply today for Fall 2020 and Spring 2020.
To apply for admission submit the following:
- An online application.
- An official transcript of all academic work attempted, with a separate copy submitted from each college attended.
- An official copy of your final high school (optional).
- If you have earned fewer than 15 semester hours of college credit you also are required to submit:
- A high school transcript.
- Scores from either the SAT or ACT.
If you have previously attended York College, but missed two or more consecutive semesters or have officially withdrawn from the college, you must submit a Readmit Application.