York College Changemakers
Changemakers are a diverse group of York College student volunteers who innovate and cultivate sustainable social change through strengths-centered community partnerships. Changemakers include Eisenhart Community Scholars, the Spartan Service Alliance, Impact York, and others.
As a Changemaker, you will have the opportunity to:
- Earn a scholarship that helps to support your education while you support our community.
- Build connections with community service organizations and leaders.
- Work together in teams to attain common goals: to serve your community, learn about diverse populations, and to make a difference.
- Through your work in the community, gain skills and achieve accomplishments that help prepare you for your future.
- Advance your skills as a dynamic volunteer in a First-Year Seminar.
- Live in a vibrant residential community where you can attend fun programs and connect with other folks who are committed to making a difference.
Interested in learning more about being a Changemaker? Contact Cody Miller, Director of Service Initiatives, at email@example.com.