Student Alumni Council
Student Alumni Council (formerly known as Student Alumni Ambassadors) are student leaders whose mission is to bridge the gap between alumni and current students through regional engagement, professional development, fostering leadership, building a culture of philanthropy, educating peers, and instilling pride and tradition for York College. This happens through networking and engagement opportunities including Dinner with Spartans, regional networking receptions, and site visits to alumni places of work. SAC also works to educate their fellow students about the importance of being active and involved alumni who give back to their alma mater whether through their time, their talent, and/or their treasure.
Members will have exclusive opportunities to these benefits:
- Network with potential employers for internships or jobs
- Access to high-level alumni and administration
- Travel to different regions across the country for events
- Learn key networking and professional skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Create new traditions that foster pride for York College
Apply to become a Student Alumni Council member at the link below.