On February 18, 2021, the Spartan Community will come together for #YCPGives, our annual day of giving. For 24 hours, we show our support for YCP students through gifts to areas of the College meaningful to each of us. Together, we can invest in our students and faculty and make a difference in the lives of current and future Spartans.
Become a #YCPGives Advocate
Want to make your support go even further on #YCPGives? Sign up to become an Advocate to spread the excitement!
As an Advocate, you’ll be asked to:
- Make a gift meaningful to you on #YCPGives
- Share your excitement for #YCPGives on social media
- Ask your friends and networks to join you in making a gift on #YCPGives
Advocates will have access to a Toolkit and Dashboard with resources like:
- Unique link to share that will show how many clicks, gifts, and dollars you personally have generated for YCP students
- Advocates who use their unique link will be eligible to receive prizes based on how many people use their link to make a gift, no matter the size of each gift!
- Sample social media outreach language
- Sample solicitation language
- Branded photos and social frames
- And much more!
The Advocate position is open to any member of the Spartan community—alumni, students, parents, faculty, staff, and friends.