Tom Spray-Fry '00
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, Self-employed Heritage Financial Consultants, LLC
"The education was real. It pushed me to get internships, which in my senior year got me to the broker/dealer I have been with for over 18 years."
Current City: Phoenix, MD
YCP Degree: BS Economics and Finance
- His professional practice focuses on retirement plan design for small businesses, as well as financial independence planning for individuals
- Holds the Chartered Financial Consultant™ and Chartered LifeUnderwriter™ designations from the American College and the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor™ designation from the College for Financial Planning
- Listed as one of the Top 401k Advisors by the Financial Times
- Stays involved with YCP by serving as a Spartan Advance Board Member and attending annual events such as the SpartaNation Tour and Spartan Advance’s Annual Golf Outing
- Favorite class was finance with Professor Jim Forjan
- YCP Student Involvement: Men’s Lacrosse
Connect with Tom:
Registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors, broker/dealer. Member SIPC CRN3200853
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.