Jessica Huntley '06
Commissioner Atlantic East Conference
“York College prepared me in several ways. First, through the Sport Management Department, I learned about professionalism and networking. Second, through my experiences as a basketball student-athlete, where I enhanced my teamwork and leadership skills. Lastly, through my work with the York College Athletic Department, which led to becoming an NCAA Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) member."
Current City: Lancaster, PA
YCP Degree: BS Sport Management
- Named the first-ever Commissioner of the Atlantic East Conference and is one of the very few female commissioners of an athletic conference in the country
- The Atlantic East Conference consists of seven colleges/universities and will initially sponsor and host championships for 19 sports
- Responsible for website management, financial record-keeping, scheduling referees, keeping conference statistics, and helping organize and run championships
- Held positions with the Centennial Conference, Eastern College Athletic Conference (ECAC), and Bay Path College
- Received a Master of Arts in Higher Education Administration in 2009 from Boston College
- Greatest personal achievement includes being the mother of two amazing little boys and creating a wonderful family with her husband
- Played Women’s Basketball at YCP (2002-2006), served as SAAC President, and held an internship with the Athletic Director
- Serves on the Sport Management Industry Advisory Board
- Regularly attends the YCP Women’s Alumni Games and Receptions on campus
Connect with Jessica:
View all of the Year of 50 Spartans award recipients.