Master of Education
Put your passion for education to practice with York College’s Master of Education program. With three specialization options (Educational Leadership, Educational Technology, Diversity and Resilience, and Reading), our program will help you employ cutting edge tools and approaches while advancing in your career.
- Our blended approach will assist you in balancing the demands of your busy professional life by including campus-based and distance-enabled instruction in every class.
- Our programs are fee free! Most of our students have little or no out-of-pocket expenses.
- Earn your M.Ed. or complete a certification-only program in as little as 12 credits
- Our faculty are experienced and dynamic. You will receive authentic instruction from respected practitioners.
- We offer four relevant and compelling specializations — check out more about each one below.