Zac Clark '06
Founder Release Recovery
"At a young age my father told me to 'take every meeting' no matter what. This has taught me to keep an open mind and never make assumptions. The meetings I dread are typically the ones that provide the best results!"
Current Location: New York, NY
YCP Degree: BS in Sport Management
- Co-Founder Release Recovery.
- Founding board member Release Recovery Foundation.
- 2006 Graduate of YCP (Sport Management).
- Left-handed pitcher for Paul Saikia on the YCP Baseball Team from 2002-2006. Loved to walk the bases loaded and then strike out the side.
- Member of the Board of Trustees Caron Treatment Centers.
- New York Advisory Board Member Caron Treatment Centers.
- Completed the last six NYC Marathons (raising money for addiction recovery).
- Will run the London and NYC Marathons in 2021.
- Completed the David Goggins Challenge (48 miles in 48 hours) in April 2021.
- Cast member on ABC's hit show The Bachelorette in 2020.
- Diehard Philadelphia sports fan (Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, Flyers).
Connect with Zac:
View all of the 2021 Spartans of the Year award recipients.