Xiaofei (Sarah) Li, Ph.D.
- B.A., Xi’an Foreign Languages University (1997)
- M.A., The Catholic University of America (2004)
- Ph.D., The Catholic University of America (2008)
- Introduction to East Asia
- Government and Politics of East Asia
- American-East Asian Relations
- American Foreign Policy
- International Political Economy
- International relation and political economy in East Asia
- Comparative politics and world politics with a focus on Asia
- Government and politics in China
- Li, Xiaofei, China’s Outward Foreign Direct Investment: A Political Perspective, University Press of America, 2010.
- Li, Xiaofei, "The Fall of China's Energy Tsar," Natural Gas Daily, Vol. 3, Issue 111, June 11, 2013.
- Li, Xiaofei, Gobal Justice in East Asia, ed. by Hugo El Kholi and Jun-Hyeok Kwak, Routledge, 2020, [Review] in Choice, June 2021, Vol. 58, No. 10