Travis Kurowski, Ph.D.
- B.A., English, Southern Oregon University (2003)
- B.A., Theatre, Southern Oregon University (2003)
- M.A., Fiction, The Center for Writers, University of Southern Mississippi (2006)
- Ph.D., Fiction, The Center for Writers, University of Southern Mississippi (2009)
- Editor-at-large, Story
- Production Editor, Young Scholars in Writing
- Faculty Advisor, The York Review
- Fiction Writing
- Poetry Writing
- Creative Nonfiction Writing
- Literary Publishing
- Comic Books and Graphic Novels
- Creative writing
- Contemporary literature
- Publishing arts
- Council of Literary Magazines and Presses Firecracker Award: Best Debut, 2015
- Independent Publisher Book Award Gold Medal: Writing/Publishing, 2014
- Foreword INDIES Book of the Year Awards Honorable Mention: Anthologies, 2013
- “Art Nowhere Else: Thoughts on the Literary Magazine,” North American Review, July 30, 2019.
- Co-editor, Literary Publishing in the Twenty-First Century, Milkweed Editions, 2016.
- Literary MagNet, bimonthly column, Poets & Writers, 2012 - 2016
- Editor, Paper Dreams: Writers and Editors on the American Literary Magazine, Atticus Books, 2013.