Kirsten L. Witherup, Ph.D.
- B.S., York College of Pennsylvania
- M.A., Villanova University
- Ph.D., George Mason University
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Ethical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Special Topics: School Disorder and Violence
- Theories of Crime and Delinquency
- School Disorder and Violence
- Crime and Delinquency Prevention
- Program Evaluation and Research Methodology
- Restorative Justice
- Criminological Theory
- Hutzell, Kirsten L. and Allison Ann Payne (2017). The relationship between bullying victimization and school avoidance: An examination of direct associations, protective influences, and aggravating factors. Journal of School Violence. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1080/15388220.2017.1296771
- Gill, Charlotte, Denise Gottfredson, and Kirsten Hutzell (2016). Can school policing be trauma informed? Lessons from Seattle. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management, 39(3), 551-565.
- Payne, Allison Ann and Kirsten L. Hutzell (2015). Old wine, new bottle? Comparing interpersonal bullying and cyberbullying victimization. Youth & Society. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1177/0044118X15617401