Kimberly Kode Sutton, Ph.D.
- B.S. Old Dominion University (1990), Elementary/Middle Education, Teaching Licenses: Elementary Education (K-6), Middle Level Math (6-8), Middle Level Science (6-8), Middle Level Social Studies (6-8), Middle Level Language Arts (6-8)
- M.S.Ed. Old Dominion University (1993), Special Education, Teaching License: Cross-Categorical Special Education (K-12)
- Ph.D., Marquette University (2001), Curriculum and Instruction
- Special Education Processes and Procedures
- Evidence-Based Instruction: Students with Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- Assistive and Augmentative Technology
- Selected Topics
- Novice Teachers
- Effective Teaching Strategies
- Assistive Technologies
- Kode, K. (2017). Elizabeth Farrell and the History of Special Education (2nd ed). Council for Exceptional Children: Arlington, VA.
- Kode Sutton, K. & DeSantis, J. (2016). Beyond change blindness: Embracing the technology revolution in higher education. Innovations in Education and Teaching International (IETI), 54 (3). DOI:10.1080/14703297.2016.1174592
- Kode Sutton, K. (2015). Nontraditional pre-service teachers: What they learn From inclusion literature. Electronic Journal for Inclusive Education, 3(4).
- Manuscript Reviewer, Teacher Education Division: Council for Exceptional Children
- Manuscript Reviewer, The Teacher Educator
- Manuscript Reviewer, Science and Children
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) Instructor
- Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) Instructor