Stephen Wilkerson, Ph.D., P.E.
- Ph.D., Mechanical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, 1990. Thesis Title: "A Boundary Integral Approach to Three-Dimensional Underwater Explosion Bubble Dynamics."
- M.S., Structural Engineering, The George Washington University, 1985. Thesis Title: "Ship and Submarine Response to an Underwater Explosion."
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, The Johns Hopkins University, 1982
- EGR252 Dynamics and Vibrations
- EGR150 Computational Methods
- EGR392 Controls
- ME 400-402 Capstone Design
- Independent Study Courses
- Unmanned Systems (Robotics and Drones)
- Digital Manufacturing
- Control Theory Systems and Mechatronics
- Multispectral Analysis of Farms
- 2020 IEEE Senior Member
- 2015 Certificate of Appreciation Governor’s Volunteer Service Award
- Oct 2014 Achievement Metal for Civilian Service
- May 2012 Commanders Civilian Service Metal
- Apr 2007 Certificate of Appreciation Governor’s Volunteer Service Award
- S. Lee, S. A. Gadsden, S. A. Wilkerson, and M. Al-Shabi, An Adaptive Formulation of the Smooth Variable Structure Filter based on Static Multiple Models, International Journal of Robotics and Automation, 2020.
- J. Kim, C. Eggleton, S. A. Wilkerson, and S. A. Gadsden, Cooperative Sensor-based Selective Graph Exploration Strategy for a Team of Quadrotors, Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2020.
- J. Kim, S. A. Wilkerson, and S. A. Gadsden, A Comprehensive Survey of Control Strategies for Autonomous Quadrotors, IEEE Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 1, pages 3-16, 2020.
- Kala Meah, Donald Hake II, and Stephen Wilkerson, "A Multidisciplinary Capstone Design project to Satisfy ABET Student Outcomes," Education Research International, Hindawi Publication, Volume 2020, Article ID 9563782, June 01, 2020. doi:10.1155/2020/9563782.
- Kala Meah, Donald Hake II, Stephen Wilkerson "Design, Build, and Test Drive a Formula SAE Electric Vehicle for a Capstone Design" The International Journal of Electrical Engineering & Education, 2019.
- Wilkerson, S.A., Gadsden D. Gadsden S.A. Hill, E., “Drones for Project-Based Learning (PBL) Capstone Design”, ASEE, 2020 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, June 21-24 2020
- Wilkerson S. A. Meah, K. Hake, D. Gadsden A. “Engineering Capstone Design of a Radio Telescope”, ASEE, 2020 ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition, June 21-24, 2020
- Wilkerson S.A. Shook, D. Amtmann, and Berardi A. “2019 York College of Pennsylvania Mechanical Engineering Capstone Design of a Radio Telescope” SARA 2019 Society of Amateur Radio Astronomers (SARA) Eastern Conference
- Travis Jones, Robert Vandermark, Donald Hake II, Kala Meah, Kerry Smith, Stephen Wilkerson, Todd Ullery and Felix Diaz, "Control Room Software and Hardware Development for a Radio Telescope," 22nd IEEE International Conference on Computer and Information Technology (ICCIT), December 18-20, 2019, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Wilkerson, S. A., J. Cerreta, S. A. Gadsden and A. D. Gadsden. “Multispectral Analysis of Farmers Crops, a Project Based Learning (PBL) Program”, ASEE, April 13, 2019, Niagara Falls NY.
- Women in Engineering Summer Workshop 2020
- Drone Equipment Grant USMA 2019 Change Detection
- Drone Equipment Grant (Scholar Farms) 2019
- UAS for the purposes of multispectral analysis of York Pennsylvania area farms. (York County Community Foundation April 20, 2018)
- Drones used in STEM Education. (Service Engineering Feb 2018)
- 1983–present: Registered Professional Engineer PE, State of Maryland
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers ASME
- Mathematics Association of America MAA
- York Astronomical Society