Dora Peelen, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh (2002)
- B.S., University of Szeged (1996)
- Principles of Organic and General Chemistry
- Chemical modification of semiconductor and metal surfaces and covalent attachment of biomolecules to such surfaces to form arrays
- Investigation of interfacial structure using surface sensitive spectroscopy
- Lockett, M.R., Phillips, M.F., Jarecki, J.L., Peelen, D., and Smith, L.M. A tetrafluorophenol activated ester self-assembled monolayer for the immobilization of amine-modified oligonucleotides. Langmuir 24 (1): 69-75. (2008)
- D. Bodlaki, and E. Borguet; Photoreactivity of Si(111)-H in Ambient; Journal of Physical Chemistry C 111(1), 234-239 (2007)
- D. Peelen, V. Kodoyianni , T. Zheng, M. R. Shortreed, L. M. Smith; Specific capture of mammalian cells via cell surface receptors using ligand immobilized on gold films; J. Proteome Res., 5 (7), 1580 -1585, (2006).
- Coordinator for Principles of Organic and General Chemistry