Kristin Schab '04
Development Manager Helix Strategies
"The best advice I have received is from my Mom and Dad all throughout my life. They taught me from a very young age to always be kind to others. I have a plaque on my desk that reads 'Be Kind—Stay Humble' and I try to incorporate that motto in both my professional and personal life."
Current City: York, PA
YCP Degree: BA in Public Relations
- Helps nonprofits of all sizes develop profitable fundraising strategies and elevate their leaders, staff, and board members.
- An active member of the Harrisburg Chamber of Commerce Lean In Networking Group and a Women’s Business Center Organization (WBCO) Mentor.
- Married to YCP alumnus, Robert Schab ’04 and have three beautiful future Spartans, Ashleigh, Brooklyn, and Charli.
- Proud owner of three rescue dogs.
- Enjoys working out; participating in CrossFit; reading books; playing tennis; spending time with family and friends; and serving as a cheer, dance, and soccer mom.
- Has donated every year to the York College Fund since 2004.
- Stays involved with YCP by volunteering as a YCP Day of Giving donor and a mentor in the Developing Leaders Program, and by attending annual events.
- YCP Student Involvement: Student Senate, Residence Life, Women’s Tennis, WVYC Radio, and Senior Class.
Connect with Kristin:
View all of the 2021 Spartans of the Year award recipients.