Elyse Kauffman '03/MBA '08
Photographer Joy Ahead
"York College offered me more opportunities than I could have ever imagined. Through three diverse internship opportunities I was able to utilize the skills and build relationships within my community before I had even graduated."
Current City: York, PA
YCP Degree: BA in Public Relations; Master of Business Administration
- Married her college sweetheart, Justin ‘03, and has two daughters, Charlotte Jane (7) and Vanessa Claire (4)
- Endowed the Justin and Elyse Kauffman Scholarship Fund in 2011, which supports students studying abroad or engineering majors
- Served as a professional fundraiser for 10 years, supporting families and their children, in her own community.
- Serves as a member of the York College Women’s Auxiliary dedicated to encouraging current students.
- Board member for the District Executive Committee of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Eastern PA District.
- Owns Joy Ahead, a photography studio specializing in family, maternity, infant, and senior sessions.
Connect with Elyse:
View all of the 2020 Spartans of the Year award recipients.