John Weaver, D.P.A.
- B.A., Towson University (1990)
- M.S.A., Central Michigan University (1995)
- M.M.O.A.S., United States Air University (2004)
- D.P.A., University of Baltimore (2013)
- Introduction to Intelligence Analysis
- Intelligence Analysis and National Security
- Writing for Intelligence
- Intelligence Analysis Methods
- Senior Seminar
- Homeland security
- Emergency management
- National defense and security
- Fulbright Specialist
- Turner Research Grant Recipient
- Røseth, Tom (Editor) and John M. Weaver (Editor). (2020). Intelligence Relations in the 21st Century. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Weaver, John M. (Editor) with Jennifer Pomeroy (Editor). (2020). Contemporary Intelligence Analysis and National Security: A Critical American Perspective. Nova Science Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (Editor) with Jennifer Y. Pomeroy (Editor). 2019. Global Intelligence Priorities (From the Perspective of the United States). Nova Science Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (2019). United Nations Security Council Permanent Member Perspectives Implications for U.S. and Global Intelligence Professionals. Peter Lang Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (Editor) with Jennifer Pomeroy (Editor). (2018). Intelligence Analysis: Unclassified Area and Point Estimates (and Other Intelligence Related Topics) 2nd Edition. Nova Science Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (2018). Intelligence Dilemmas in Knowing Who is a Friend or Foe in the Context of the Permanent Members of the United Nations Security Council. Presented as part of the panel titled, “Interstate Intelligence Relations and How to Optimize Intelligence Processes” at the annual International Studies Association conference in San Francisco.
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Cyber Threats and U.S. National Security: A Qualitative Assessment (A Need for Collaboration) at the Northeast Conference on Public Administration (11 NOV 16) in Harrisburg.
- Weaver, John M. with Lisa Weaver. (2016). Co-Teaching: Meeting the Needs of English Learners in Mainstream Classrooms at the WIDA National Convention in Philadelphia on 14 OCT 16.
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Friend or Foe (or Do We Really Know)? Intelligence Community Contemporary Challenges. Presented at the biannual “Five Eyes” conference at James Madison University.
- Weaver, John M. with Lisa Weaver. (2015). Leveled Literacy Intervention for Beginner ESOL students. Presented at the annual WIDA conference in Las Vegas.