John Weaver, D.P.A.
- B.A., Towson University (1990)
- M.S.A., Central Michigan University (1995)
- M.M.O.A.S., United States Air University (2004)
- D.P.A., University of Baltimore (2013)
- Introduction to Intelligence Analysis
- Intelligence Analysis and National Security
- Writing for Intelligence
- Intelligence Analysis Methods
- Senior Seminar
- Homeland security
- Emergency management
- National defense and security
- Fulbright Specialist Norway (2022)
- Fulbright Specialist Norway (2018)
- Turner Research Grant Recipient
- Weaver, John M. (2022). The U.S. Cybersecurity and Intelligence Analysis Challenges. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Weaver, John M., (Editor) and Jennifer Pomeroy (Editor). (2022). Intelligence Analysis: Domestic and Foreign Threats Confronting the Biden Administration. Nova Science Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (2021). NATO in Contemporary Times: Purpose, Relevance, Future. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Røseth, Tom (Editor) and John M. Weaver (Editor). (2020). Intelligence Relations in the 21st Century. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Weaver, John M. (2019). United Nations Security Council Permanent Member Perspectives Implications for U.S. and Global Intelligence Professionals. Peter Lang Publishers.
- Weaver, John M. (2022). Ukraine: from Hybrid Warfare, to War, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization presented at the Fulbright Association’s annual conference in Bethesda, Maryland on October 7, 2022.
- Weaver, John M. (2021). Discussant at a panel titled, Intelligence Dilemmas in the 21st Century at the annual International Studies Association conference on April 9 (virtual).
- Weaver, John M. (2018). Intelligence Dilemmas in Knowing Who is a Friend or Foe in the Context of the Permanent Members of the United Nations Security Council. Presented as part of the panel titled, “Interstate Intelligence Relations and How to Optimize Intelligence Processes” at the annual International Studies Association conference in San Francisco.
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Cyber Threats and U.S. National Security: A Qualitative Assessment (A Need for Collaboration) at the Northeast Conference on Public Administration (11 NOV 16) in Harrisburg.
- Weaver, John M. (2016). Friend or Foe (or Do We Really Know)? Intelligence Community Contemporary Challenges. Presented at the biannual “Five Eyes” conference at James Madison University.