Ilana Krug, Ph.D.
- B.A., Brandeis University (1996)
- M.A., Rutgers University (1999)
- M.A., University of Toronto (2000)
- Ph.D., University of Toronto (2006)
- Foundations of the West
- The Vikings
- The Black Death
- Medieval Military History
- European Witch Craze
- Fourteenth-century English social, economic, and military history
- Impact of war, war financing, corruption and natural disasters on the peasantry
- Complaint and "evils of the times" literature
- Medieval English military logistics
- Medieval Academy of America Frederic C. Lane Dissertation Grant, 2003
- White Hart Society James L. Gillespie Award, 2005
- "Food, Famine, and Edward II's Military Failures", Journal of Medieval Military History 16 (2018): 63-77.
- "Feeding Mars: Military Purveyance in the Long Fourteenth Century" in Fourteenth Century England vol. 10, ed. Gwilym Dodd (Woodbridge: Boydell, 2018), 67-88.
- "The Wounded Soldier: Honey and Late Medieval Military Medicine" in Wounds and Wound Repair in Medieval Culture, eds. Kelly DeVries and Larissa Tracy (Leiden: Brill, 2015), 194-214.
- "The Fisher Antiphonary: A Gilded Window onto the Strozzi and Late Fifteenth-Century Florentine Politics", Digital Philology 2:1 (May 2013): 113-35.
- “Sotelties and Politics: The Message Behind the Food in Late Medieval Feasts". Paper presented at the Fifty-Third International Congress on Medieval Studies, Western Michigan University. Kalamazoo, MI. May 10-13, 2018.
- "Feeding Mars in Times of Famine: Edward II's Military Operations After Bannockburn". Paper presented at the Twenty-Third International Medieval Congress, University of Leeds. UK. July 4-7, 2016.
- "Food, Fodder, and Edward II's Military Failures". Paper presented at the Fifty-First International Congress on Medieval Studies, Western Michigan University. Kalamazoo, MI. May 12-15, 2016.
- "The Costs of Feeding Mars: Edward I and Purveyance". Paper presented at the 600th Anniversary of the Battle of Agincourt Conference. Southampton, UK. July 31-August 3, 2015.
- "Those Who Preserve Life of the Field of Death: Medical Practitioners at War, 1100-1500," Common Men and Women at War, 300-1500 Conference. Trondheim, Norway. June 2-4, 2014.