Gabriel Cutrufello, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Temple University (2012)
- M.A., San Diego State University (2006)
- B.S.Ed., West Chester University (1998)
- Advanced Composition
- Document Design
- Foundation Communication Courses
- Research Methods
- Rhetoric in Science
- Rhetoric of Science
- History of Rhetoric
- Rhetorical Genre Studies
- Composition Pedagogy
- “Speaking to New Scientific Communities: Indirect Values in Scientific Argument and Josiah Willard Gibbs’ Simplicity and Coherence.” HyperCultura, 4.2 (2015): 1-12. Web.
- “The Public Address and the Rhetoric of Science: Henry Rowland, Epideictic Speech, and Nineteenth-Century American Science.” Rhetoric Review, 34.3 (2015): 275-291. Print.
- “WAW Pedagogy in a Mixed Major and Non-Major Professional Writing Course.” Next Steps: New Directions for/in Writing About Writing. Eds. Barb Bird, Doug Downs, I. Moriah McCracken, and Jan Rieman. Utah State University Press, 2019, pp. 155-158. Print.
- “Prioritizing Reviewer Comments for a ‘Revise and Resubmit’ Request.” Explanation Points: Publishing in Rhetoric and Composition. Eds. Danielle Nicole Devoss and John Gallagher. Colorado State University Press, 2019.