Gabriel Cutrufello, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Temple University (2012)
- M.A., San Diego State University (2006)
- B.S.Ed., West Chester University (1998)
- Advanced Composition
- Document Design
- Foundation Communication Courses
- Research Methods
- Rhetoric in Science
- Rhetoric of Science
- History of Rhetoric
- Rhetorical Genre Studies
- Composition Pedagogy
- “Scanning as a Rhetorical Activity: Reporting Histories of Ether Experiments in the Johns Hopkins University Physical Seminary (1895-1913).” Written Communication, 38.1 (2021): 77-113. Print.
- “Institutional Support for Undergraduate Research in Writing Studies.” Co-authored with Dominic DelliCarpini, Andrea Efthymiou, Michelle Grue, and Michael Mattison. Eds. Dominic DelliCarpini, Jenn Fishman, and Jane Greer. The Naylor Report on Undergraduate Research in Writing Studies. Parlor Press, 2020, pp. 158-180. Print.
- “WAW Pedagogy in a Mixed Major and Non-Major Professional Writing Course.” Next Steps: New Directions for/in Writing About Writing. Eds. Barb Bird, Doug Downs, I. Moriah McCracken, and Jan Rieman. Utah State University Press, 2019, pp. 155-158. Print.
- “Prioritizing Reviewer Comments for a ‘Revise and Resubmit’ Request.” Explanation Points: Publishing in Rhetoric and Composition. Eds. Danielle Nicole Devoss and John Gallagher. Colorado State University Press, 2019.
- “The Public Address and the Rhetoric of Science: Henry Rowland, Epideictic Speech, and Nineteenth-Century American Science.” Rhetoric Review, 34.3 (2015): 275-291. Print.