Corey Brooks, Ph.D.
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania (2003)
- M.A., University of California, Berkeley (2005)
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley (2010)
- American Civilization
- Coming of the Civil War
- The Civil War and Reconstruction
- Race and Racism in American History
- History of Alcohol and Drugs in American Life
- 19th Century America
- Slavery and Antislavery Movements
- American Political History
- Robert F. Engs and Corey M. Brooks, eds. Their Patriotic Duty: The Civil War Letters of the Evans Family of Brown County, Ohio, (New York: Fordham University Press, 2007).
- Corey M. Brooks, Liberty Power: Antislavery Third Parties and the Transformation of American Politics (University of Chicago Press, 2016) Info: http://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/L/bo21933757.html
- Corey M. Brooks, “Stoking the ‘Abolition Fire in the Capitol’: Liberty Party Lobbying and Antislavery in Congress,” Journal of the Early Republic 33, Fall 2013, 523-547.