Amanda Rich, Ph.D.
- B.A., University of Delaware
- M.A., Teachers College, Columbia University
- Ph.D., University of Delaware
- Introduction to Sociology
- Theory and Policy for the Human Service Professional
- Human Services Techniques
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Rich, A. J., Bailey, C. & Eidelman, S. (2012, June). Leadership development in the ID/DD field: Too important to leave to chance. Paper accepted at the AAIDD Annual Meeting, Charlotte, NC.
- Rich, A. J., Bailey, C. & Eidelmen, S. (2011, October). Authentic leadership training as a vehicle for community inclusion. Paper presented at the US-Nordic International Conference on Intellectual Disabilities, Minot, ND.
- Rich, A. & Eidelman, S. (2011, May). Support of humanity and fairness in public policies that impact people with developmental disabilities and their families: Historical developments and implications. Paper presented at the Marion Steel Symposium, University of Delaware, Newark, DE.
- Rich, A.J., Bailey, C., DiGregorio, N. & Perkins, K. (2011, May). Online and connected: The power of social media within two social change movements. Poster presented at the Marion Steel Symposium, University of Delaware, Newark, DE.
- College of Education and Human Development Panel of Outstanding Graduate Students, University of Delaware, May 2011
- Second place graduate paper Marion Steel Symposium, University of Delaware, May 2011
- First place graduate paper Marion Steele Symposium, University of Delaware, May 2009
- First place graduate paper Marion Steele Symposium, University of Delaware, May 2008
- Unger, D. G. & Rich, A. J. (forthcoming). Parenting as prevention. In T.P., Gullota & M. Bloom (Eds). Encyclopedia of primary prevention and health promotion. Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers: New York, NY.
- Settles, B. H., Zhao, J., Doneker Mancini, K., Rich, A. J, Pierre, S., Oduo, A. (2009). Grandparents caring for their grandchildren: Emerging rolls and exchanges in a global perspective. Journal of Comparative Family Studies, 40, 827-850.