Robyn Maitoza, Ph.D.
- B.S., San Jose State University
- M.A., Saint Mary's College of California
- Ph.D., University of Nevada
- Senior Seminar
- Human Services Techniques
- Research Methods I and II
- Cooperative Internship
- Family health and well-being
- Work-family issues
- Career development
- Life transitions
- 2011 Outstanding Student Mentor Award, University of Nevada, Reno
- 2010 Outstanding Graduate Student Award, University of Nevada, Reno
- Maitoza, R., & Evans, W. (2014). BRITE©: A Program to Promote Resilience among Unemployed Families. Journal of Extension.
- McKee-Ryan, F., & Maitoza, R. (2014). Unemployment and its effect on families in Oxford Handbook of Job Loss and Job Search. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Walsh, B., Burnham, M., Pasley, C., & Maitoza, R. (2014). The explicit employment of human development theory: A 10-year content analysis of two prominent journals.
- Papa, T., & Maitoza, R. (2013). The role of loss in the experience of grief: The case of job loss. Journal of Loss and Trauma, 18, 152-169.
- Elliott, M., Maitoza, R., & Schwinger, E. (2012). Subjective accounts of the causes of mental illness. International Journal of Social Psychiatry, 58, 562 - 567.