- Masters of Science in computer science (Bowling Green State University, 1996)
- Bachelors of Science in mathematics and computer science (Bowling Green State University, 1992)
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Abstract Algebra (implementing in Python)
- Ethics and the Impact of Future Technologies on Society
- Statistics and Data Mining
- Geometric Modeling
- The Art of Proving, by Dr. Richard Grassl and Dean Zeller. An investigation on how to use programming and visual diagrams to solve problems in mathematics.
- Gems of Experimental Mathematics. An explanation of what experimental mathematics is, and various problems with solutions to get students started.
- Python Before Java Library. A Java textbook that assumes reader is already familiar with Python. It provides a side-by-side comparison between the functionality of Python and Java.
- Using Python to Prove Concepts in Abstract Algebra, by Dean Zeller.