Graduate Business Program Admission Procedures
Applicants to Graham School of Business graduate programs should carry out the following steps:
- Complete and submit a Graduate Studies Application online, including resume and statement of goals.
- Send official transcripts of all completed undergraduate and, if applicable, graduate studies to York College of Pennsylvania. Undergraduate transcripts must verify a baccalaureate degree awarded by a regionally accredited college or university.
- Grant York College of Pennsylvania permission to view a GMAT score from within the last five years. A GMAT waiver will be granted based on the following characteristics:
- An undergraduate GPA of 2.8 or higher
- A graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- One of the following professional certifications: Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Six Sigma (Master) Black Belt (CSSMBB or CSSBB), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Lean Gold or Silver Certified (LGC or LSC), Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 5+ years of work experience, including leadership responsibilities
- Submit any additional materials requested, which may include but are not limited to:
- Three letters of recommendation
- An admissions interview
The Graham School of Business seeks applicants who can succeed in the graduate program to which they have applied. The Admissions Committee considers the entire application packet and related communication in making its admissions decision.
A non-degree student takes only those graduate courses that meet his/her professional development or personal needs and does not pursue a degree.
Individuals enrolled in a master’s program at another college or university, and who wish to take and transfer a York College course, should apply for non-degree admissions status.