York College welcomes all International Students interested in pursuing higher education. We appreciate the culture and perspective you bring to campus. We look forward to working with you.
- Preferred Application Deadlines: May 1st for Fall (September) applicants and September 1st for Spring (January) applicants
Late applications are accepted but may be deferred to the following term to allow time for pre-departure requirements.
- Education Level: To be considered for admission as a First time Freshman, students must finish secondary school prior to the selected application term. A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary institution must apply as a Transfer student.
1. Submit an application for admission online
2. Prepare your application supporting documents
- First time Freshman: Official copy of Secondary School grade report along with certified English translation if needed.
- Transfer: Official College or University Transcript of institution currently attending and any institution previously attended and/or Official Credential evaluation of any foreign transcripts. For a list of recognized credential evaluation organizations, visit www.naces.org
- English Language Proficiency scores- York College requires at least a 72 TOEFL IBT score or 6 IELTS score for admission consideration.
- SAT or ACT scores- York College requires the results of the SAT or ACT test for First time Freshman applicants whose native language is English. Also, SAT or ACT scores are required for admission consideration into the following programs of study: Engineering, Nursing, Education, Forensic Chemistry, Pre-Med, and Allied Health programs.
3. Submitting Your Documents
- Official electronic transcripts or test scores to email@example.com
- Official paper transcripts by mail to the following address:
Office of Admissions
York College of Pennsylvania
441 Country Club Rd
York, PA 17403
4. Check your application status online or by contacting your admissions counselor, Ines Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 717.815.1786, or Skype ID YCP_Admissions.
I-20 Eligibility Process
1. Required only after acceptance to York
2. Prepare your student visa supporting documents
* International students must be financially independent and capable of bearing all the costs associated with attending York College of Pennsylvania as financial aid is not available to International students.
3. Submit your documents to the address above.
4. Students will be notified of eligibility for an I-20 upon review of the submitted documentation. I-20 document will be mailed to the student’s home address as soon as the enrollment deposit and health and medical records form is received.
1. Once accepted to York
2. Submit your enrollment deposit online
3. Submit a completed Health and Medical Records form by e-mail or mail
4. Submit up to date or final transcripts