York College welcomes all International Students interested in pursuing higher education. We appreciate the culture and perspective you bring to campus. We look forward to working with you.
- Preferred Application Deadlines: May 1st for Fall (September) applicants and September 1st for Spring (January) applicants
Late applications are accepted but may be deferred to the following term to allow time for pre-departure requirements.
- Education Level: To be considered for admission as a First time Freshman, students must finish secondary school prior to the selected application term. A student who has previously enrolled in a post-secondary institution must apply as a Transfer student.
1. Submit an application for admission online
Fall 2016 Application
2. Prepare your application supporting documents
- First time Freshman: Official copy of Secondary School grade report along with certified English translation if needed.
- Transfer: Official copy of Post-Secondary School grade report of institution currently attending and any institution previously attended along with certified English translation if needed.
- English Language Proficiency scores- York College requires at least a 72 TOEFL IBT score or 6 IELTS score for admission consideration.
- SAT or ACT scores- York College requires the results of the SAT or ACT test for First time Freshman applicants whose native language is English. Also, SAT or ACT scores are required for admission consideration into the following programs of study: Engineering, Nursing, Education, Forensic Chemistry, Pre-Med, and Allied Health programs.
3. Submit your supporting documents to the address below.
4. Check your application status online or by contacting your admissions counselor, Ines Ramirez at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 717-815-1786, or Skype ID YCP_Admissions.
I-20 Eligibility Process
1. Required only after acceptance to York
2. Prepare your student visa supporting documents
- Certification of Finances*- International students must provide financial guarantee that shows sufficient funds to cover educational and living expenses in the U.S.
- Official Bank Statements
- Proof of annual earned income
* International students must be financially independent and capable of bearing all the costs associated with attending York College of Pennsylvania as the college does not have scholarships or financial aid available to assist foreign students.
3. Submit your documents to the address below.
4. Students will be notified of eligibility for an I-20 upon review of the submitted documentation. I-20 document will be mailed to the student’s home address as soon as the enrollment deposit and health and medical records form is received.
1. Once accepted to York
2. Submit your enrollment deposit online
3. Submit a completed Health and Medical Records form by e-mail or mail
4. Submit final documents
- Official copy of Final grades report
- Official copy of Secondary school completion certificate or diploma
Submitting Your Documents
Submit scanned documents (PDF) by email to email@example.com or submit official copies to the following address.
Office of Admissions
York College of Pennsylvania
441 Country Club Rd.
York, PA 17403