Visiting Campus During COVID-19
As a precautionary measure we encourage anyone visiting our campus to follow the health and safety guidelines below. These guidelines are in place for both visitors and staff to ensure the health and safety of everyone at York College:
- If you, or someone attending your scheduled visit with you, are not feeling well (minor cold symptoms included) please reschedule your visit for a later date or plan to participate in one of our virtual visit opportunities.
- We ask that you please consider limiting the number of people that join you on your visit to two guests. We also ask that you refrain from bringing guests who are immunocompromised or are in another high-risk category for COVID-19.
- In accordance with the current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Governor's order, all visitors are required to wear a protective face covering while on-campus.*
Staff members will also be following the guidelines below at all times:
- Admission team members are required to check their temperature daily before reporting to campus. Staff members experiencing a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- While on campus and interacting with campus guests, admissions team members will practice social distancing, wear protective face coverings, and will introduce themselves without shaking hands with guests.
*Visitors unable to wear face coverings due to a health condition or disability are encouraged to be extra cautious about maintaining proper social distance and observing all other hygiene protocols.
ATTENTION: We are pleased to welcome non-residents of Pennsylvania on campus. In following the COVID-19 guidelines mandated by the state of Pennsylvania, we require that all non-residents have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to arriving for your scheduled campus visit. Upon your arrival to campus you will be asked to show a copy of your negative test results.
If you do not have the test results with you upon your arrival you will not be able to participate in any part of the on-campus information session or guided campus tour.