We'd love to welcome you to our beautiful College in York, Pennsylvania. Our daily informational sessions consist of an overview of the college from our Admissions Team. A student ambassador will also show you around campus and answer questions about what your life will be like as a Spartan, from playing varsity or club sports to living in a residence hall.
Admissions Tip: If you think York College is right for you, we highly recommend you apply before your visit! It gives our counselors much more information to help answer your questions when you arrive, plus it's free!
Beginning July 13 our information sessions will follow this schedule (unless otherwise indicated):
- Monday - Friday - 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
- Monday - Thursday - 3:00 pm
If you have questions, please reach out to the Admission Office at firstname.lastname@example.org and your admission counselor will reach out to you.
PLEASE NOTE: As a precautionary measure we encourage anyone visiting our campus to follow the health and safety guidelines below. These guidelines are in place for both visitors and staff to ensure the health and safety of everyone at York College:
- If you, or someone attending your scheduled visit with you, are not feeling well (minor cold symptoms included) please reschedule your visit for a later date or plan to participate in one of our virtual visit opportunities.
- We ask that you please consider limiting the number of people that join you on your visit to two guests. We also ask that you refrain from bringing guests who are immunocompromised or are in another high-risk category for COVID-19.
- In accordance with the current Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Governor's order, all visitors are required to wear a protective face covering while on-campus.*
Staff members will also be following the guidelines below at all times:
- Admission team members are required to check their temperature daily before reporting to campus. Staff members experiencing a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- While on campus and interacting with campus guests, admissions team members will practice social distancing, wear protective face coverings, and will introduce themselves without shaking hands with guests.
*Visitors unable to wear face coverings due to a health condition or disability are encouraged to be extra cautious about maintaining proper social distance and observing all other hygiene protocols.
York College is following the Governor's recommendation and is asking those traveling from states, as listed by the PA Department of Health, to quarantine for at least 14 calendar days upon their return to Pennsylvania. This recommendation applies to students and families planning to visit our campus. Visitors should wait to register for a campus visit until after their 14 day time period is complete.