Kenneth M. Osowski, D.M.A.
- B.A. (Music), Yale University (1998)
- M.M. (Piano), University of Nevada, Reno (2000)
- D.M.A. (Piano), The Peabody Conservatory of Johns Hopkins University (2005)
- Applied Piano
- Music Theory I, II, III, IV
- Innovations in Music and Culture since 1900
- Jazz History
- History of Rock and Roll
- Pi Kappa Lambda, music honor society. Inducted, May 2005.
- First Prize, Reno Chamber Orchestra Concerto Competition, November 1999.
- Wrexham Award, Yale University, May 1998. For outstanding achievement by a graduating music major.
- First Prize, Yale Friends of Music Competition, October 1996.
- Peabody Conservatory
- John Hopkins University
- University of Nevada, Reno