- M.A., Arts Administration and Cultural Policy, Goldsmith's, University of London, United Kingdom
- B.A., Theatre, Temple University, Pennsylvania
- Southern Regional Educational Board/Louisiana Board of Regents, Doctoral Fellowship
- Travel Grant, School of Theatre, College of Music & Dramatic Arts, Louisiana State University
- "Excellence in Program Design" for The Colored Museum, KCACTF Arkansas State Competition
- Curtis Tate Actor's Award, Arkansas Black Independent Film Festival
- "Shaman at the Crossroads: Esu's Performing Action Figures in Femi Euba's Dionysus of the Holocaust," The Work of Femi Euba. Ed. Adelaide Russo. Alexander Street Press, Forthcoming.
- Book Review, "Knight, Dudley, ed. A World of Voice: Voice and Speech across Culture presented by the Voice & Speech Review," Methods: A Journal of Acting Pedagogy, 2015
- Cooking in the Kitchen with Red (Commissioned children's play), Hattiloo Theatre, Memphis, TN
- "Amma's Messenger" Redlines: Baltimore 2028. Ed. Jason T. Harris. www.newfuturism.com. 2012
- "Lorraine Hansberry" (with Carol Bunch Davis). Icons of African American Literature. Ed. Yoland Page. Santa Barbara: Greenwood Press, 2011.
- Baltimore Pecha Kuchas, "Calling on Nommo: A Science Fiction Writing Process" 2017
- American Society for Theatre Research Workgroup "Sustainable Tools for Precarious Subjects" 2015
- Microaggressions Panel, NoPassport Theatre Conference 2015
- Guest Lecture: Disgraced, Theatre 1020, Eric Mayer-Garcia 2015
- Guest Lecture: Skills with People, Social Work 3003, Missy Mitchell-Williams 2015
- Dionysus of the Holocaust, Missisip/Custer, Swine Palace, Baton Rouge, LA 2014
- Waker. Multimedia Identity Performance, THTR 7923 Race & Gender 2014
- Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, Maggie, KTM Productions, Little Rock, AR 2010
- The Beholder (short film) 2010
- Instructor of Theatre/Box Office Manager, Univeristy of Arkansas at Pine Bluff, Pine Bluff, AR *
- Instructor, University of Arkansas, Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR * Center of Diversity Affairs Summer STEM program for middle, high school and college students.
- Adjunct Professor, Coppin State University, Baltimore, MD
- Partnership Development, NOLA Global Youth Fest, New Orleans, LA * Festival week of events aimed at empowering New Orleans youth with event management training, life and entrepreneurial skills, and sharing strategies for social justice advocacy.
- Coordinator, Run of the Mill Theatre, Baltimore, MD * Small local theatre company know for new writing, local playwright talent, non-traditional casting and works by international playwrights.
- Vice President, National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts
- Member, American Society for Theatre Research
- Member, Network of Ensemble Theatres
- Social Media Chair, Black Graduate & Professional Student Association