Suzanne Delle, M.F.A.
- M.F.A., Directing, Catholic University, 2006
- M.A., Arts Administration, Goucher College, 2002
- B.A., Theatre, Connecticut College, 1991
- Certified, Moment Work Instructor, Tectonic Theatre Company, June 2018
- Viewpoints Training, SITI Company, NYC, January 2015 & December 2016
- Arts Administration
- Devised Theatre
- Intro to Theatre
- Performance Review Editor of the Texas Theatre Journal 2015-current
- "Cracking Shakespeare" book review, METHODS Journal, 2017
- The Palace Theatre: 100 Years of Performing Arts, published December 2014 by the Palace Theatre in Manchester, NH
- "The Power of Imagination: the Fan Creation of Muggle Quidditch." Harry Potter & The Fandom, Lisa S Brenner, editor, (MacFarland, 2015).
- "Theatre and Mental Illness" with Loretta Brady, Ph.D., encyclopedia entry for Cultural Sociology of Mental Illness An A to Z Guide, Andrew Scull, editor, (SAGE Reference, 2014).
- Panel Leader: "Playwriting IRL: The Ethics of Writing about Real People, Association for Theatre in Higher Ed, Boston, MA, August 2018
- "How the Federal Theatre Project Gave Birth to the Regional Theatre Movement", New England American Studies Association, Lowell, MA, June 2018
- "Educating Community through Theatrical Production: Bringing the Black Lives Matter Movement to a Conservative American College Town", Arts in Society Conference, Paris, France, June 2017
- "Every 28 Hours Plays: Embodying #BlackLivesMatter on the College Campus" with others, Association for Theatre in Higher Education conference, Las Vegas, NV, August 2017
- "In the Mind of a Playwright: Worlds with and without Technology", Humanities & Technology Conference, Newport, RI, November 2016.
- Co-Chair, Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival, Region 2, Fringe Festival
- Assistant Professor of Theatre, Colby-Sawyer College, New Hampshire
- Assistant Professor of Theatre, Program Head, Salve Regina University, Rhode Island
- Assistant Dramaturge with Mark Bly, MFA Playwrights' Workshop, Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, July 2017
- Director, Songs for a New World, PRiMA Theatre, Lancaster, PA, May 2018