The Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program option at York College of Pennsylvania is customized for adult learners with a bachelor’s degree in a discipline other than nursing who are looking for a career change. The accelerated BSN option, which builds upon the success of the institution’s traditional BSN program, provides a rigorous curriculum and the hands-on clinical experiences necessary for success in this high-demand field. With an anticipated shortage of nurses on the horizon, graduates will be prepared for outstanding career opportunities upon earning their degrees.
- Complete the accelerated BSN program in as little as 15 months as a full-time student
- One of the most affordable accelerated BSN program options in Pennsylvania
- Learn from outstanding faculty who are active professionals in the field
- Our facilities are equipt with state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms
- Hands-on learning through simulation is integrated into all clinical courses
- Benefit from York College's strong clinical affiliation agreements. In these clinical rotations, students gain invaluable exposure to acute adult care settings, pediatrics, maternal, community, critical care settings and much more
The Accelerated BSN program will start in May of 2020.