Klaudia Cwiekala-Lewis, M.S.N., R.N., A.P.H.N.-B.C.
- B.S.N., Cedar Crest College
- M.S.N., Drexel University
- Registered Nurse
- Advanced Public Health Nursing Board Certification (APHN-BC)
- Nursing Concepts and Practice: Community Health Nursing
- Parkinson's Disease symptom management with complementary and alternative medicine
- Disaster preparedness for vulnerable populations
- Digital technologies to solve current healthcare challenges
- Animated case studies and gaming to improve nursing competency and patient care outcomes
- Use of social media for healthcare education
- Edmond J. Safra Visiting Nurse Scholar at the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation, inducted 2015
- The Effects of Tai Chi on physical function and well being among persons with Parkinson’s disease: A systematic review. Journal of Bodywork & Movement Therapies, 2017.
- Leading by walking around in long-term care and transitional care facilities. Nursing Management, 2017.
- Analysis of University of California in San Francisco (UCSF) Symptom Management Theory and theory implication for persons with neurological disorders/diseases. The Journal of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, 2017.
- Model of the structure of nursing knowledge for research and practice. Polish Nursing, 2016.
- Silver Snowflake –Parkinson fall prevention initiative-Overview. Polish Nursing, 2016.
- Enhancing case studies by utilizing digital innovation of animation, Transforming Healthcare: A Pathway to Nursing Excellence at the International Nursing, Honolulu, HI, 2017.
- Role of the registered nurse during the disaster, Local Colleges in Central Pennsylvania, 2017.
- Silver Snowflake – Parkinson Fall Prevention Initiative-Overview, World Parkinson Congress, Oregon Convention Center, Portland, OR, 2016.
- What can American Red Cross do for you? Yellow Ribbon Event, Harrisburg, PA, 2016.
- Global nursing professional migration: Addressing the issue of communication and transition through utilization of online education and virtual internships, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing 43rd Biennial Convention, Las Vegas, NV, 2015.
- Public health, nursing education and research, leadership and management, critical care, neuroscience.