Norma Beyer, D.N.P., R.N.
- BSN, University of Maryland Walter Reed Army Institute of Nursing, 1974
- MS, University of Maryland, 1985
- DNP, Case Western Reserve University, 2011
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Maternal Child Nursing
- Human Development and Health Care
- Nursing Practicum
- Health Assessments for Professional Nursing Practice
- Wellness in the academic work environment
- Service learning in undergraduate education
- Clinical decision making in nursing
- Health Hero Award, Community Progress Council, Early Headstart/Headstart Program, 2016
- Excellence in Nursing Education Award, Eta Eta Chapter of Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International, 2010
- Making a Difference Award, York College of Pennsylvania, 2010
- Beyer, N. & Sahd, L. A. (2017). Participatory action research: Learning about work environments among baccalaureate nursing faculty, Sigma Theta Tau Healthy Work Environment Conference, Indianapolis, IN.
- Beyer, N. & Sahd, L. A. (2017). Participatory action research: Learning about work environments among baccalaureate nursing faculty, Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research Conference, York, PA.
- Beyer, N. (2014). Development of a collaborative partnership: York College of Pennsylvania-Community Progress Council Early Head Start / Head Start Nurse Managed Center. National Nursing Centers Consortium Conference, Alexandria, VA.
- Beyer, N. (2012). Models of clinical decision-making used by BS nursing students, Midwest Nursing Research Society Annual Conference, Dearborn, MI.
- Beyer, N. & Harrington, J. (2012). Have Nurse Residency Programs Met Outcomes?, Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research Conference, York, PA.
- Responsible Ovarian Awareness Required! (ROAR!), affiliate chapter of the Sandy Rollman Ovarian Cancer Foundation. Committee chair, 2015-present, and member, 2008-present.
- GO! (Get Outdoors!) York Task Force, Healthy York County Coalition, 2003 to present.
- Eta Eta Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing. President-elect, 2005-2007; President, 2007-2009; Governance Committee 2009-present.