Eric S. Ling, Ph.D.
- B.Soc.Sc. (Jt. Hons) University of Birmingham, England
- Cert. Ed. (Further and Higher Education) University of Wolverhampton, England
- M.A., Ph.D. The Ohio State University
- Introduction to Criminal Justice
- Punishment and Corrections
- Comparative Criminal Justice
- Senior Seminar
- Structural inequality and justice
- Restorative Justice
- York City Community Service Award, 2010
- Ling, Eric, & Verrecchia, P.J. (2013). The effects of legal and extralegal factors on probation revocation decisions. International Journal of Criminology and Sociology, 2, 13-19.
- Ling, E. (2012). Perspectives on crime: An introduction to criminal justice. Kendall Hunt.
- Ling, E.S. & Whiteley, K. (in press). Restorative justice 101. In J. Charlton, P.J. Verrecchia, & S. Pavelka, International perspectives on restorative justice and education. Richmond, ON Canada: Centre for the Study of Crime, Restorative Justice and Community Safety.
- Ling, E.S. & Hanbury, B. (2012). Gender disparity still exists. Why? Presented at the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences national conference.
- Ling, E.S. & Hanbury, B. (2009). Jail suicides in Pennsylvania: A demographic profile. Presented at the Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences national conference.