Inci Ruzybayev, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., University of Delaware, 2014
- B.S., M.S.. Middle East Technical University, Turkey, 2005
- Engineering Physics: Electricity & Magnetism
- Engineering Physics: Mechanics
- Nanostructured Thin Film / Powder Preparation
- Material Characterization
- Assessment and improvement of teaching and learning in engineering physics education
- Inclusion and retention of female students in engineering field
- Gender bias in STEM fields
- 2017-2018 The Student Senate Outstanding Academic Advisor Award
- 2013 CAS Dean’s Doctoral Student Summer Scholars Fellowship, College of Arts and Sciences, University of Delaware
- 2013 SVC Technical Conference Student Sponsorship, Society of Vacuum Coaters
- 2012 University of Delaware Excellence in Teaching Award for Graduate Students
- 2010 Outstanding Graduate Teaching Assistant, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Delaware
- E. G. Celario Sedano, & I. Ruzybayev, (2021), An International Study of Foucault’s Pendulum, ASEE Virtual Annual Conference.
- E. C. Foust, & I. Ruzybayev, I. (2021), Investigation on Students' Educational Experience with HyFlex Instruction Model in Two Engineering Courses, ASEE Virtual Annual Conference.
- S. A. Wilkerson, & I. Ruzybayev, & A. J. Earle, (2021), Leveraging Curriculum to Mitigate Engineering Killer Courses, ASEE Virtual Annual Conference.
- I. Ruzybayev, A. Ceylan, A. K. Rumaiz and S. I. Shah (2020). Thin Film Formation Techniques. Kirk-Othmer Encyclopedia of Chemical Technology, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- O. Tosun, I. Ruzybayev, F. M. Abel, B. Balasubramanian, R. Skomski, D. Sellmyer, G. C. Hadjipanayis (2020). Effect of Structural Disorder on the Magnetic Properties of Melt-Spun Co3+xV alloys, American Physical Society, Denver, Colorado.
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Club Faculty Advisor
- Tech Tinker K-12 Event Organizer
- Generation of Hopes Event Organizer
- Girl's Robotic Workshop Event Organizer
- Student Welfare and Nomination, Election and Membership Committee Member
- American Society of Engineering Education (ASEE) Engineering Physics and Physics Division Banking and Accounting Services Operating Accounts Officer, Member, and Technical Session and Panel Moderator
- Magnetism and Magnetic Materials (MMM) Conference Member
- Society of Women in Engineering (SWE) Local Conference Member
- American Association of Physics Teacher (AAPT) Member
- Reviewer of the Journal of Thin Solid Films, Elsevier