James Moscola, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Computer Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis, MO 2008
- M.S., Computer Science, Washington University, St. Louis, MO 2003
- B.S., Computer Engineering, Washington University, St. Louis, MO 2001
- B.S., Physical Science, Muhlenberg College, 2000
- Data Structures
- Operating Systems
- Microprocessor Design
- Embedded Systems / Field-Programmable Devices
- Globally asynchronous, locally synchronous SoCs
- High-performance computing
- Reconfigurable architectures
- Hardware-acceleration of computationally complex algorithms
- String and pattern matching
- Moscola, Cytron, Cho, “Hardware-Accelerated RNA Secondary-Structure Alignment,” Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems, Vol. 3-3, September 2010, pp. 1-44.
- Moscola, Cho, Lockwood, “Reconfigurable Content-based Router Using Hardware-Accelerated Language Parser,” Transactions on Design Automation of Electronic Systems, Vol. 13-2, April 2008