Eleanor Leung, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, McMaster University, 2016
- M.Eng., Electrical Engineering, McMaster University, 2011
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering, University of Calgary, 2010
- Introduction to Signal Processing
- Mathematical Methods in Engineering
- Random Signals
- Communication Systems
- Space-time block coding and the design of signal constellations in wireless communications
- Active and collaborative learning in engineering education
- E. Leung, Z. Dong and J.-K. Zhang, “Uniquely factorable Alamouti matrix pair and its application to the design of amplify-forward network coding,” submitted to IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, April 2018.
- E. Leung, Z. Dong and J.-K. Zhang, “Uniquely factorable hexagonal constellation designs for noncoherent SIMO systems,” IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 66, no. 6, pp. 5495-5501, June 2017.
- E. Leung and E. Pluskwik, “Learning and Practice of Engineering Fundamental Principles for Long-Term Retention" Frontiers in Education (FIE) Conference 2018, October 2018.
- E. Leung and E. Pluskwik, “ Effectiveness of Gamification Activities in a Project-Based Learning Classroom” 2018 American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Conference, June 2018.
- R. Sleezer, E. Leung and R. Bates, “On teaching signals & systems in a project-based learning environment,” IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP) 2018, April 2018.
- American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)