Alison R. Kennicutt, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Environmental Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2015
- M. Eng., Environmental Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2011
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 2009
- Introduction to Geotechnical Engineering
- Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Chemodynamics
- Physicochemical Processes in Environmental Engineering
- Chlorination and chloramination disinfection by-products (DBPs)
- Drinking and waste water treatment processes, particularly adsorption and membrane processes
- Emerging environmental contaminants
- Computational chemical modeling via Qualitative Structure-Property and -Activity Relationships (QSPR/QSAR)
- Kennicutt, A. R., L. Morkowchuk, M. Krein, C. M. Breneman, J. E. Kilduff. “A Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship to Predict Efficacy of Granular Activated Carbon Adsorption to Control Emerging Contaminants.” SAR and QSAR in Environmental Research. 2016, vol. 27, pg. 653-676. DOI: 10.1080/1062936X.2016.1216465.
- Breneman, Curt, Lisa Morkowchuk, James Kilduff, Alison Kennicutt. “Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships (QSAR) – Best Practice Guidelines for Utilities.” December 2014. Water Research Foundation: Denver, CO.
- Breneman, C., L. Morkowchuk, J. Kilduff, A. Kennicutt. “Quantitative Structure Activity Relationships (QSAR) to Predict Removal of EDC/PPCPs in Water Treatment Processes.” 2014. Water Research Foundation: Denver, CO. Project 4168 Final Report.
- Kennicutt, A. R., P. Rossman, J. Bollman, G. Abulikemu, T. Aho, C. Wu, B. Park, M. D. Sasakura, Y. Ye, G. Onstad, J. G. Pressman, D. G. Wahman. “Chloramination of Concentrated Drinking Water: Evaluation of Disinfection Byproduct Formation and Dosing Scenarios.” November 15, 2017. Oral Paper, American Water Works Association (AWWA) Water Quality Technology Conference. Portland, OR.
- Bollman, J. D., A. R. Kennicutt, P. Rossman, D. G. Wahman, J. G. Pressman. “Minimizing Dissolved Silica to Reduce Ash Content in Reconstituted Waters Used in Disinfection Byproduct Health Effects Research.” November 14, 2017. Poster Presentation, American Water Works Association (AWWA) Water Quality Technology Conference. Portland, OR
- Kennicutt, A. R., P. Rossman, J. Bollman, T. Aho, G. Abulikemu, J. G. Pressman, D. G. Wahman. “Preparation of Chloraminated Concentrated Drinking Water for Disinfection Byproduct Mixtures Research.” November 16, 2016. Oral Paper, American Water Works Association (AWWA) Water Quality Technology Conference. Indianapolis, IN.
- Faculty Advisor, YCP Cheerleading
- Chapter Advisor, Tau Chapter of Alpha Omega Epsilon (RPI)
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Water Works Association (AWWA)
- Association of Environmental Engineering & Science Professors (AEESP)
- Association of Fraternity/Sorority Advisors (AFA)