Sean Georgi, Ph.D.
- Ph.D., Neurobiology & Behavior, University of Washington (2011)
- B.S., Neuroscience Brigham Young University (2005)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I Human Anatomy & Physiology II
- Molecules, Genes, and Cells
- Introduction to Molecular Biology
- Developmental Biology
- Senior Thesis
- Regulation of gene expression
- Retinal development
- Cellular differentiation
- Expression and regulation of transcription factors
- La Torre A, Georgi S, Reh T (2013) Conserved miRNA pathway regulates developmental timing of retinal neurogenesis. PNAS 110(26):E2362.
- Nelson B, Ueki Y, Reardon S, Karl M, Georgi S, Hartman B, Lamba D, Reh T (2011) Genome-wide analysis of Muller glial differentiation reveals a requirement for Notch signaling in postmitotic cells to maintain the glial fate. PLoS ONE 6(8): e22817.
- Georgi S, Reh T (2011) Dicer is required for the maintenance of Notch signaling and gliogenic competence during mouse retinal development. Dev Neurobiol 71:1153.
- Georgi S, Reh T (2010) Dicer is required for the transition from early to late progenitor state in the developing mouse retina. J Neurosci 30:4048.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Society
- Partnership for Undergraduate Life Science Education
- Society for Developmental Biology
- Society for Neuroscience
- Society for the Advancement of Biology Education Research