Graham School of Business Open House
Strategic. Innovative. Enterprising. Discover why York College’s Graham School of Business students are sought out by local businesses and industry leaders. Graham School of Business Day on February 9, 2019, gives you all-access to current College students and professors from your potential major, networking opportunities with local business owners and professionals, our state-of-the-art NASDAQ Trading Lab, and much more.
You and your family will get to hear a message from the Graham School Dean, Dr. James Norrie, and discover all of the innovative majors and minors available. A tour of the Willman Business Center is included.
- 9:30 a.m. Arrival and Registration - Willman Business Center
- 10:00 a.m. Welcome from Daniel Green, Vice President of Enrollment Management, Dr. James Norris, Dean of Graham School of Business, Dr. Jefery Woodall, Associate Professor for Marketing and Strategy, and Director of Undergraduate Studies and Dr. Nicole Sadowski, Director of Graduate Studies
- 10:30 a.m. Presentation Sessions Rotation including Supply Chain Management, NASDAQ Trading Lab, and Negotiation Skills in South Lobby.
- 12:00 p.m. Buffet Lunch in Yorkview Hall
- 1:00 p.m. Information stations including Instant Decision (be sure to apply online and bring your official transcripts!), Financial Aid, Admissions, Residence Life, and Campus Tours.
We look forward to seeing you on campus after you register for the Graham School of Business Day!