Gerald R. Patnode, Ed.D.
- Ed.D. Leadership and Change, Fielding University
- M.B.A., State College and University of Maryland (1975)
- M.S. Marketing/Economics, Temple University
- B.S. Business, Old Dominion University (1968)
- CME, Certified Marketing Executive, Sales and Marketing Executives International
- Sam Walton Fellow
- York College ENACTUS
- Business Policy and Strategy
- Innovation and Creativity
- Strategic and Decision Processes
- Leadership Development
- Who's Who in America, 2001-2011
- Distinguished Service Award, Active Corps of Executive Volunteers, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Azriel, J.A., Woodall, J.F., and Patnode G. (2010) Approaches to Entrepreneurial Branding based on the case "York's Best Ice Cream." Journal of Marketing & Entrepreneurship, Wales, U.K.
- Azriel, J.A., Woodall, J.F., and Patnode, G. (2010) "York's Best Ice Cream: A Study in Brand Development." International Symposium on Entrepreneurship, Boston, MA.
- Patnode, Gerald (July 2004) "Behaviors in Political Leadership" Proceedings: Symposium on Grounded Theory Research, Washington, DC.
- Patnode, Gerald (2010) Shoring-Up: A Grounded Theory of Process in Political Leadership, Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken, Germany.
- Patnode, Gerald (2009) Leadership for Community Action, Author House Publishing, Indianapolis, IN.
- Advisory Board Member, Downtown Inc. Economic Development
- Marketing and Programs Committees, York Economic Alliance and Chamber
- Rotary Club of York
- Friends of the York Market
- Advisory Board, J.D. Brown Center for Entrepreneurship